OGS can offer you the best of both worlds. A beautiful and energy efficient home designed with Bay area solar ready patio covers, complete patio paver install, synthetic grass and perhaps even a new putting green or bocce court.
Why choose O’Neill’s Green Services for your Solar needs in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Fair Pricing – Quality Installation – Licensed San Francisco Bay Area Solar Power Contractor – Manufacturer and Installation Warranty
- Free in-home Consultation with a well-trained representative
- Free – Product Design – We use the most up-to-date engineering to measure and design a solar system that will meet your present and future energy needs.
- Installation is done by a licensed and experienced contractor.
Solar Panels and battery storage will make the power outages a thing of the past. With the rise of energy costs and the changes of power outages we can offer you the benefit of have beautiful outdoor living area without the worry of losing your electricity.
OGS can offer you multiple financing options where you receive both the State of California and IRS benefits. Solar owners are eligible for a 30% federal tax credit. Besides the tax credits PGE is required to buyback unused energy from your Bay Area solar system. So not only do you save on your monthly electric bill you receive tax benefits and buyback benefits from local utility companies.
Don’t wait for your energy bill to continue to rise and pay a utility company the money you could be saving when you GO Solar.
What are the Advantages of a Solar Patio Cover?
One of the great advantages of solar patio covers, solar gazebos, and solar carports is that they don’t require additional land (one of the main drawbacks of ground-mounted solar panels). Your San Francisco Bay Area solar panels can be installed on an existing structure, or you can choose to make an upgrade that you’ve already been considering for your home even better by incorporating solar panels into the plan.
Solar patio covers are a great solution for homes that don’t have ideal roofs or homeowners that are worried about curb appeal, but they aren’t just for residential properties. Restaurants, cafes, and other commercial properties that have outdoor seating space are a great fit for these standalone solar structures: they provide comfort for guests while simultaneously producing electricity that reduces operating costs.
- Reduce the cost of maintaining and running pool equipment.
- Financing combination with other home improvements
- Save Water – Save Energy – Save Time – Save Money
Samples of our San Francisco Bay Area Solar installations: